Hyundai is planning to update its budget sedan car, Aura. Speculations suggest that the entire design of the car could be changed with this new update. However, there will be no changes in the engine power, as the same engine as the current model might be used. Hyundai has not made any official statements regarding this update yet.
The design of the car, especially the headlight and bonnet, could be completely revamped. There might also be some changes in the design of the rear trunk. Hyundai is expected to introduce several new features in this updated version of the sedan, including a sunroof, anti-lock braking system, 6-inch touch screen display, and mobile connectivity. The starting ex-showroom price for the updated Hyundai Aura could be around 7 lakh rupees.
– Hyundai is planning to update its budget sedan car, Aura.
– The design of the car may be changed, particularly the headlights, bonnet, and rear design.
– The engine power of the updated Aura will remain the same as the current model.
– Hyundai has not made any official announcements regarding the update.
– The updated Aura may come with both petrol and CNG engine options.
– It may have both automatic and manual transmissions, including a 6-speed gearbox.
– The updated Aura may offer a mileage of around 27km/kg for CNG and 23kmpl for petrol.
– It may have a fuel tank capacity of approximately 45 liters.
– The updated Aura may feature new additions such as a sunroof, anti-lock braking system, 6-inch touchscreen display, and mobile connectivity.
– The starting ex-showroom price of the updated Aura may be around 7 lakh rupees.