Royal Enfield EV and Yamaha RX100, soon to be launched in the market. The prototype of the Royal Enfield EV is ready and it is equipped with an electric engine. On the other hand, the Yamaha RX100 will feature a 200cc engine, which will be a 4-stroke engine.
The trend of electric bikes is gaining popularity in the market and the renowned brand Royal Enfield is also working on its electric bike. The Royal Enfield EV will soon be seen on the roads. Another bike that holds a special place in the hearts of youngsters is the Yamaha RX100. The company is also working on relaunching this bike. Let’s have a look at the updates on these two bikes.
As for the Royal Enfield Electric Bike, the launch date, price, and powertrain details have not been disclosed yet. According to media reports, the prototype of this powerful bike has been prepared and is currently undergoing testing. It is expected to come with multiple battery packs.
The Royal Enfield EV will belong to the long-range bike category and will stand out from the existing electric bikes in the market in order to stay ahead in the race. It is expected to be launched in India soon, possibly by 2024.
The company has collaborated with a Spanish company for the production of this bike in a new factory in Tamil Nadu. The dimensions and looks of the bike will remain similar to the classic Royal Enfield style, with the only difference being the addition of an electric engine.
Moving on to the Yamaha RX100, it will come with a 200cc or higher engine, with a 4-stroke engine. It will be equipped with advanced features such as heavy suspension, LED lights, digital display, speedometer, and disk brakes on both wheels. It is estimated that this bike will be introduced in 2026.
The Yamaha RX100 is known to have a kick start and self-start button. It will also have a fuel tank capacity of more than 10 liters, LED lights, turn indicators, side stand, tubeless tires, and a stylish round headlight. It should be noted that the bike was first launched in 1985 and discontinued in 1996.
And, the Royal Enfield EV and Yamaha RX100 are two highly anticipated bikes that will soon be hitting the market with their unique features and capabilities. The rise of electric bikes and the nostalgia associated with the Yamaha RX100 have made these bikes highly anticipated among enthusiasts.
– Royal Enfield is working on an electric bike called Royal Enfield EV, which is expected to be launched soon.
– The prototype of Royal Enfield EV has already been prepared and is currently undergoing testing.
– The bike will have multiple battery packs and will be a long-range bike, differentiating it from other electric bikes available in the market.
– The launch date, price, and powertrain details of Royal Enfield EV have not been disclosed yet.
– Yamaha is also working on relaunching the popular Yamaha RX100 bike with a 200cc engine.
– The new Yamaha RX100 will feature a 4-stroke engine and will have options like heavy suspension, LED lights, DRLs, and self-start.
– The bike is expected to be launched in 2026 and will come with alloy wheels, digital display, speedometer, and disc brakes.
– The Yamaha RX100 was originally launched in 1985 and discontinued in 1996. The new version will also include features like a larger fuel tank, LED lights, turn indicators, side stand, tubeless tires, and a stylish headlight.