Honda CB350: Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) is currently one of the most popular companies in the country. The vehicles offered by this company are highly preferred by the people. Honda is known for continuously launching new vehicles with innovative features, keeping in mind the preferences of its customers. Once again, on the special occasion of Dussehra, Honda has launched its two impressive bikes, H’ness CB350 and CB350RS, in new avatars. These bikes have been introduced in the market with the names of Legacy Edition and New Hue Edition. If you are interested in knowing about these special edition bikes, today we will tell you about their prices and features.
The Honda H’Ness CB350 Legacy Edition has been introduced in the market with a showroom price of INR 2,16,356, while the Honda CB350 RS New Hue Edition is priced at INR 2,19,357. The bookings for these bikes have started, and their delivery will commence soon across the country.
In terms of the engine, the Honda CB350 bike is equipped with a 348.36cc single-cylinder engine. This engine is based on air-cooled technology and is a 4-stroke engine that generates a maximum power of 21 bhp at 5,500 rpm and a peak torque of 30 Nm at 3,000 rpm.
– Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has launched two new bikes, H’ness CB350 and CB350RS, under the special edition named Legacy Edition and New Hue Edition.
– The Honda H’ness CB350 Legacy Edition is priced at INR 2,16,356 (ex-showroom) and the Honda CB350RS New Hue Edition is priced at INR 2,19,357 (ex-showroom).
– Both bikes feature a 348.36cc single-cylinder engine with air-cooled technology, producing maximum power of 21 bhp at 5,500 RPM and peak torque of 30 Nm at 3,000 RPM.
– The bikes come with features like Honda Smartphone Voice Control System, part-digital and part-analog instrument cluster, and Honda Selectable Torque Control system.
– The booking for both bikes has started and deliveries will begin soon.