South Korean automaker Kia has revealed information about the launch of the limited edition variant of its EV6 electric vehicle (EV). The EV6 will be showcased for the first time on 18 August during the Monterey Car Week and will be presented alongside the new EV9 SUV. The EV6 is a fully electric vehicle with advanced features and smart technology.
Kia’s US branch has released teasers for the limited edition variant on its Twitter page. The limited edition variant of the EV6, called “Focused On Design,” will be limited to only 1,000 units and will feature stunning interior and exterior designs. Additionally, Kia may also announce the launch of other cars during the event.
The EV9, which was showcased as a concept vehicle at the 2021 Los Angeles Motor Show, is now part of Kia’s new flagship lineup. It is a powerful car with dimensions of 5,015 mm in length, 1,980 mm in width, and 1,780 mm in height, with a wheelbase of 3,100 mm. The EV9 electric SUV is available in both rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive variants.
The rear-wheel drive variant can produce up to 213bhp, while the AWD variant has a power output of 376bhp and 600Nm of torque. The “boost” feature can increase the torque to 700Nm, allowing the SUV to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 5.3 seconds, despite its weight of over 2.6 tons.
– South Korean automaker Kia has announced the launch of the limited edition variant of the EV6.
– The EV6 will be showcased for the first time at the Monterrey Car Week in August.
– The car is fully electric and will have advanced features.
– Kia’s American branch has released teasers of the limited edition variant on their Twitter page.
– The teaser showcases the unique green color of the EV6’s silhouette.
– The limited edition variant will be limited to only 1,000 units with special interior and exterior features.
– The EV6 will not be the only car showcased at the event, as Kia may announce the launch of other cars as well.
– The EV9, which was first unveiled as a concept vehicle, will be part of Kia’s new flagship lineup.
– The EV9 is a powerful car with specific dimensions and wheelbase.
– The EV9 is available in both rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive variants, with different power outputs.
– The all-wheel drive variant has a “boost” feature that can increase torque up to 700Nm, allowing it to go from 0-100 km/h in just 5.3 seconds.