Hero Xtreme 160R: Hero MotoCorp has launched the Hero Xtreme 160R bike in an updated avatar in the Indian market. The bike comes with a charming look and impressive features. It features a re-shaped seat and an external pillar grab rail. The previous model of the bike had a physical grab rail under the seat, which was not very practical. The 160cc premium motorcycle also has a reverse digital instrument cluster that displays a gear position indicator.
The Hero Xtreme 160R is powered by a 163cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine, which develops a peak torque of 14 Nm at 6,500 RPM and a peak torque of 15 bhp at 8,500 RPM. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and features 17-inch tubeless tires.
In terms of hardware, the bike comes with telescopic front forks and a 7-step adjustable gas-charged mono-shock absorber at the rear. It features disc brakes on both ends and is equipped with single-channel ABS.
The design of the Hero Xtreme 160R remains unchanged with its single-pod headlight, muscular design, side-slung exhaust, and alloy wheels. It also features a single-piece step-up seat, color-matching front fender, and split-style alloy wheels. The bike is available in three colors – Pearl Silver White, Vibrant Blue, and Sports Red.
The Hero Xtreme 160R is currently priced between INR 1.17 lakh and INR 1.22 lakh (ex-showroom). With its updated features and attractive design, the Hero Xtreme 160R is expected to make a mark in the market.
– Hero MotoCorp has recently launched the updated version of the Hero Xtreme 160R bike in the Indian market.
– The bike comes with advanced features and a charming look for better performance.
– It features a reshaped seat and external pillar grab rail for improved comfort.
– The bike is powered by a BS6 compliant 163cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces 15 bhp and 14 Nm of torque.
– It comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox and 17-inch tubeless tires.
– The suspension duties are handled by telescopic front forks and 7-step adjustable gas-charged mono-shock absorber at the rear.
– The bike is equipped with disc brakes on both ends and single-channel ABS.
– The design of the Hero Xtreme 160R remains unchanged, featuring a single-pod headlight, muscular design, side-slung exhaust, and alloy wheels.
– It is available in three color options – pearl silver white, vibrant blue, and sports red.
– The price of the Hero Xtreme 160R ranges from INR 1.17 lakh to INR 1.22 lakh (ex-showroom).