Honda Activa 7G: Honda, the renowned automotive manufacturer, is set to introduce its popular scooter, the Honda Activa 7G, in the market very soon. This scooter will be presented in a new avatar, with some exciting updates. It is also speculated that Honda may introduce the new Activa in an electric version as well. However, the company has not yet confirmed any details about the scooter’s launch. If the scooter is indeed released, it is expected to come with a new engine and features.
The new Honda Activa 7G is likely to feature a new engine. Reports suggest that the company may offer a hybrid engine in addition to the petrol engine. The hybrid engine may have a capacity of 109 cc and will be powered by a battery. This change in the engine will offer improved performance and fuel efficiency to the users.
Apart from the engine, the new Honda Activa 7G is expected to come with several upgraded features. LED headlights and a digital instrument console are some of the features that may be added to this scooter. These new features may increase the overall cost of the scooter compared to the Honda Activa 6G.
The launch of the Honda Activa 7G is highly anticipated by scooter enthusiasts. The scooter is rumored to hit the market in 2024 and will compete with other popular scooters like TVS Jupiter and Suzuki Access.
And, the Honda Activa 7G is set to make its debut in the market with a new engine and exciting features. The scooter will offer better performance and fuel efficiency, making it an attractive option for scooter buyers. We look forward to the official announcement from Honda regarding the launch of the Activa 7G.
– Honda is planning to launch the new version of its popular scooter, Honda Activa 7G.
– The scooter may come with some new updates and features.
– There is a possibility that the new Honda Activa may also be available in an electric version.
– The company has not provided any official information about the launch yet.
– The scooter may have a new engine and features.
– The Activa 7G may come with a hybrid engine of 109cc, powered by a battery.
– The new Activa may also have updated features like LED headlights and a digital instrument console.
– The price of the scooter may be higher than the previous model, Honda Activa 6G.
– The launch of Honda Activa 7G is eagerly awaited and it may compete with TVS Jupiter and Suzuki Access in the market.