In the world of commuter motorcycles, the TVS Star City Plus has consistently been a name associated with fuel efficiency and practicality. It has been a trusted companion for daily commuters and those who seek an economical ride without compromising on quality. Now, the Star City Plus is gearing up for an update, and the Platina band is about to play a new tune.
1. TVS Star City Plus Affordable Excellence:
Priced at around 65,000 rupees, the TVS Star City Plus offers an affordable entry point into the world of motorcycles. With an EMI starting at just Rs. 2,553 per month, it’s a budget-friendly choice for many riders. Despite its economical pricing, the Star City Plus doesn’t skimp on features. It boasts a full LED headlamp, a USB mobile charger, a five-step adjustable shock absorber at the rear, and a dual-tone seat, providing comfort and convenience for riders.
2. TVS Star City Plus Variants to Suit Your Needs:
The TVS Star City Plus comes in various variants to cater to different preferences. These include:
- Star City Plus Mono Tone – BS VI: Equipped with drum brakes and alloy wheels.
- Star City Plus Dual Tone – BS VI: Also featuring drum brakes and alloy wheels.
- Star City Plus Disc: Priced at ₹ 79,648, this variant offers disc brakes and alloy wheels for enhanced braking performance.
These options ensure that riders can choose the variant that best suits their requirements and budget.
3. TVS Star City Plus Impressive Specifications:
The TVS Star City Plus is powered by a 109.7 cc engine, which provides a mileage of 68 kmpl. Its 4-speed manual transmission ensures smooth and efficient gear shifts. With a kerb weight of 115 kg, it strikes a balance between agility and stability on the road. The motorcycle’s 10-litre fuel tank capacity means fewer stops for refueling, allowing you to cover more distance on a single tank.
4. Seat Height and Other Considerations:
For riders concerned about seat height, the Star City Plus stands at 785 mm, making it accessible for a wide range of riders, including those with shorter inseams. This feature enhances its user-friendliness and ensures comfort during rides.
5. Room for Improvement:
While the TVS Star City Plus excels in many areas, it’s important to note a couple of areas where it could improve. First, refinement could be better. Although it is a reliable and practical commuter, some riders may find the engine noise and vibrations to be slightly more noticeable compared to other models in its class. Additionally, it’s worth mentioning that it is one of the least powerful motorcycles in its segment. However, it compensates for this with its excellent fuel efficiency.
TVS Star City Plus has been a trusted companion for riders seeking an economical and reliable mode of transportation. With its impressive mileage of 68 kmpl, comfortable seat height, and budget-friendly pricing, it has established itself as a sensible choice in the commuter motorcycle segment. As it prepares to receive an update, riders can look forward to even more features and improvements that will make their daily commutes more enjoyable and efficient. Whether you’re a seasoned rider or a beginner, the TVS Star City Plus continues to be a strong contender in the world of commuter motorcycles.
– TVS Motor Company is planning to update their TVS Star City Plus bike.
– The update may include changes in the bike’s headlights and backlights.
– The engine of the bike will remain unchanged with a 110 cc engine.
– The bike may also have disc brakes in the front tire for safety.
– The mileage of the bike is expected to be around 60-75 kmpl.
– The new TVS Star City Plus may come with new features like a USB mobile charger, side stand indicator, digital speedometer, digital trip meter, fuel gauge, low fuel indicator, and service due indicator.
– The starting price of the updated bike could be around 65,000 rupees.