– Honda has launched the new Hornet 2.0 bike in the market, equipped with a powerful engine and impressive features.
– The bike features a 184.40 cc 4-stroke single-cylinder BS6-compliant engine that generates 12.70 kW power and 15.9 Nm torque.
– It comes with V-shaped LED headlamps, muscular fuel tank, blacked-out mechanical parts, LED indicators, and LED tail lights.
– The bike is available in Pearl Ignis Black, Matte Sangria Red Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, and Matte Marvel Blue Metallic colors.
– The ex-showroom price of the bike is 1,26,345 lakhs rupees, and bookings have already started.