– Space technology: It is refers to the development of various tools, systems, and technologies related to the exploration, communication, observation, and utilization of outer space.
– Satellites: Satellites are artificial objects placed in orbit around the Earth or other celestial bodies for communication, weather monitoring, navigation, Earth observation, and scientific research purposes.
– Rockets are vehicles designed to carry payloads such as satellites or spacecraft into space. They work based on Newton’s third law of motion, which states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
– Spacecraft are vehicles designed for travel or operation in outer space. They can be manned (carrying space travelers) or unmanned (robotic), and are used for exploration of other planets, moons, and dwarf planets, as well as scientific research.
– Space exploration involves sending spacecraft to other planets, moons, asteroids, and comets to gather data, study geological features, and search for signs of past or present life. It includes missions to gather data, study planetary characteristics, and explore indications of past or present life.
The recent news about the Chandrayaan 3 mission has gained a lot of attention. During this time, you may have come across several terms related to space technology. But do you understand them? Space technology refers to the development of various instruments, systems, and technologies for the exploration, communication, overview, and utilization of outer space. It encompasses a