#div #video #TheChase #ConservativeGovernment #BradleyWalsh #government #politics #ChancelloroftheExchequer #TheVixen #PrimeMinister
The Conservative Government took centre stage on Friday’s episode of The Chase with a question that didn’t exactly show them in the best light. The subject moved to politics and contestant Phillip was queried about the number of people who acted in a particular role in the Cabinet during 2022. Host Bradley Walsh couldn’t stop himself from chuckling as he asked: ‘How many Chancellors of the Exchequer were there in 2022?’ The answer options given were three, four, or five, and it was revealed that there were indeed four Chancellors of the Exchequer in 2022. However, it seems that even political experts can sometimes draw a blank!
– The Conservative Government was the focus of an episode of The Chase for the number of Chancellors of the Exchequer in 2022
– Contestant Phillip guessed three, but the correct answer was four
– The Chaser Jenny Ryan admitted she was confused about the details related to the Chancellors
– There were four Chancellors in 2022, and the current Chancellor is Jeremy Hunt
– The audience and host Bradley Walsh were amused by everyone’s confusion on the question and the different Chancellors in 2022
– The Chase airs on ITV1 on weekdays at 5pm.