Manchester City’s Erling Haaland will not be available for the upcoming FA Cup fourth-round match against Tottenham Hotspur as he continues to recover from an injury. However, City fans can take solace in the fact that they are on a nine-game unbeaten run, including eight wins and one draw. They have recently scored eight goals in their last two games and have the advantage of having Kevin De Bruyne back in top form. Although Spurs will be without Son Heung-Min due to his participation in the Asia Cup, they may see the return of James Maddison, Micky van de Ven, and Cristian Romero, boosting their chances in the upcoming match.
– Guardiola has given the return date for Erling Haaland, who is still recovering from injury
– Tottenham Hotspur will host Manchester City in the FA Cup fourth round
– Spurs are without Son Heung-Min but could be boosted by the returns of James Maddison, Micky van de Ven, and Cristian Romero
– Manchester City is on a nine-game unbeaten run and has Kevin De Bruyne back fit and firing
– Nathan Ake scored the only goal in the game against Tottenham, which City won 1-0
– Both teams had opportunities to score, but City ultimately emerged as the deserving winners.