#LaLiga #Valencia #AthleticBilbao #Soccer #Football #LaLigaPredictions #LaLigaBettingTips #Sportskeeda #EuropeanQualification #CopaDelRey #LosChe #LosLeones #ValenciaVsAthleticBilbao #LaLigaMatch #AlexBerenguer #NicoWilliams #LaLigaNews #LaLiga2023 #LaLigaHeadToHead #LaLigaPreview
The upcoming match between Valencia and Athletic Bilbao in the 2023-24 La Liga season is highly anticipated. Valencia, currently in eighth place, will be looking to make a comeback after their recent defeat in the Copa del Rey. On the other hand, Athletic Bilbao is in third place and has been in exceptional form this season. They are coming off a 2-0 victory against Deportivo Alaves in the Copa del Rey and are expected to bring their A-game to the match.
Looking at the head-to-head statistics, Valencia has a good recent record against Athletic Bilbao, having won 19 out of the last 54 matches played between the two teams. However, they are winless in their last eight matches against Athletic Bilbao in La Liga. Athletic Bilbao, on the other hand, has been impressive in their recent away matches against Valencia, winning two out of the last four in La Liga.
In terms of a prediction, both teams are evenly matched and could possibly play out a draw. The betting tips for the match include a prediction of a draw, over 2.5 goals in the game, Valencia to score first, and Nico Williams to score. Overall, this matchup promises to be an exciting and closely contested game in the La Liga.
– Valencia will face Athletic Bilbao in an important La Liga match
– Valencia is in eighth place and Athletic Bilbao is in third place in the standings
– Valencia has a good recent record against Athletic Bilbao and has won 19 out of the last 54 matches
– Valencia has won their last three matches in La Liga
– The prediction for the match is a 2-2 draw
– Betting tips include a draw, over 2.5 goals in the game, Valencia to score first, and Nico Williams to score