#CoronadoThunderbirds #ElDoradoAztecs #highschoolbasketball #Texasbasketball #CoronadovsElDorado #basketballschedule #MaxPreps #Texasbasketballrankings #highschoolsports #Coronadobasketball #ElDoradovsCoronado #Tuesdaybasketballgame #highschoolathletics #basketballrivalry #Texasbasketballgame #Coronadohighschool #ElDoradohighschool #maxprepsbasketball #highschoolsportsnews #basketballmatchups
The Coronado Thunderbirds will be on the road to take on the El Dorado Aztecs at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday. Both teams have had a tough season so far, with Coronado experiencing six consecutive losses and El Dorado with five.
In their most recent game, Coronado fell just short of a win against Pebble Hills with a score of 43-41. Despite their losing streak, Coronado faces a big disadvantage in MaxPreps’ Texas basketball rankings, coming in at 843rd while Pebble Hills holds the 309th spot.
El Dorado also had a tough game, suffering a significant loss to Eastwood with a final score of 60-27. This defeat adds to their recent struggles, bringing their record to 6-16.
In their previous meeting in December of 2023, El Dorado came out on top with a 43-39 win over Coronado. As both teams look to improve their records, it will be interesting to see if history will repeat itself or if Coronado can avenge their previous loss.
– Coronado Thunderbirds will challenge El Dorado Aztecs at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday
– Both teams have had a rough season with consecutive losses
– Coronado suffered a close defeat against Pebble Hills and is ranked 843rd in Texas basketball rankings
– El Dorado suffered a big defeat against Eastwood and is ranked 309th
– Coronado has lost eight of their last nine matches
– El Dorado’s record is 6-16 with three straight road defeats
– Coronado lost to El Dorado in December 2023 and will try to avenge their loss in the upcoming game.