#NFLPlayoffs #BaltimoreRavens #HoustonTexans #NFL #DraftKingsSportsbook #RavensVsTexans #InjuryReport #MarkAndrews #MarlonHumphrey #DVOA #TeamRecords #RavensInjuryReport #NFLWildcardRound
After a bye week, the Baltimore Ravens are gearing up to face the Houston Texans in the Divisional round of the NFL playoffs. The Ravens, with their impressive 13-3 regular season record, are considered the favorites in this matchup. The DraftKings Sportsbook currently lists them as 9.5-point favorites against the Texans, with an over/under of 43.5.
In terms of recent history, the Ravens have secured four wins in the last five matchups against the Texans. Additionally, the Ravens lead the all-time series 11-2-0 and have a 1-0 lead in the playoffs.
Despite some key injuries, including tight end Mark Andrews and cornerback Marlon Humphrey, the Ravens have made some strategic moves to reinforce their roster. They are entering this game prepared and focused, with an eye on advancing in the playoffs.
With the Ravens ranked as the No. 1 team by DVOA (Defense-adjusted Value Over Average), they are in a strong position to maintain their momentum through the playoffs. This matchup against the Texans is poised to be a thrilling clash between two formidable teams.
– The Baltimore Ravens are back in the game after a bye week in the Super Wildcard round of the NFL playoffs
– They will play host to the Houston Texans in the Divisional round
– The Ravens have a 13-3 record, while the Texans have a 10-7 record
– The Ravens lead the all-time series 11-2-0
– The Ravens will be without tight end Mark Andrews and No. 1 CB Marlon Humphrey due to injuries
– The Ravens are focused and ready for the game, with the No. 1 DVOA ranking in offense and defense
– The Texans are ranked No. 12 by DVOA, trailing the Ravens in total DVOA by 42.2 points