The Wall Street Journal has compiled a survey providing median forecasts for the remaining U.S. data for the current week. The forecasts, last updated on Tuesday afternoon, include information such as consumer sentiment for January and existing home sales for December. The consensus and previous figures are also provided for each release. The data is expected to be released on Friday at 10:00 am. The survey reflects the opinions of a number of economists and provides valuable insight into the upcoming economic data releases. For those interested in receiving updates on this data, they can write to Donna Huneke at email@example.com. This information is provided by Dow Jones Newswires and is copyrighted by Dow Jones & Company, Inc. This survey and the accompanying forecasts are a valuable resource for individuals and businesses looking to stay informed about the latest economic data impacting the United States.
– Median forecasts for this week’s remaining U.S. data were compiled by The Wall Street Journal
– Forecasts were last updated on Tuesday afternoon
– Consumer Sentiment for January is forecasted at 70.2, compared to the previous reading of 69.7
– Existing Home Sales for December are forecasted at 3.83M, with a 0.3% percent change from the previous reading of 3.82M and +0.8% percent change from November
– These forecasts were compiled from a survey of economists
– For more information, readers can contact Donna Huneke at firstname.lastname@example.org.