At the beginning of 2024, Kanye West, now known as Ye, revealed a new look with his titanium dentures installed by Dr. Thomas Connelly, a Beverly Hills-based dentist. The dentures, described as “fixed prosthodontics,” are permanent and quite unlike anything done before, as confirmed by a source close to the artist. The metallic teeth were shared by Ye on his Instagram story, comparing his new look to James Bond henchman Jaws. The implants are made of titanium, palladium, and platinum, with a rumored total cost of around $850,000. This is not the first time Ye has done elaborate dental work, as in 2010, he replaced his entire bottom row of teeth with diamond and gold implants.
Ye has previously faced controversy, including being temporarily suspended from Twitter and Instagram for posting antisemitic content. Despite this, he continues to be active on social media and has most recently shared photos of his rumored wife, Bianca Censori, while also co-parenting four children with his ex-wife, Kim Kardashian.
– Kanye West has new titanium dentures installed by Beverly Hills dentist
– The implants are called “fixed prosthodontics” and are permanent
– The implants are experimental and designed by Kanye with medical and dental experts
– The implants include titanium, palladium, and platinum
– Kanye paid around $850,000 for the installation
– In 2010, Kanye had replaced his bottom row of teeth with diamond and gold implants
– The artist has a rumored wife, Bianca Censori, and four children with ex-wife Kim Kardashian
– Kanye was temporarily suspended from social media for posting antisemitic content in 2022