India’s leading two-wheeler manufacturer, Hero, has introduced special offers on its vehicles during the festive season. The company has kicked off the Grand Indian Festival of Trust (GIFT) with lucrative offers that consumers can take advantage of. Hero is offering a discount of INR 13,500 on its vehicles, and it is important to note that this offer is valid until October 5th.
In addition to the discount, Hero is also providing a special exchange offer of INR 5,000 on its scooters. Other benefits include a cashback of INR 3,000, one year of insurance, two years of free maintenance, a voucher worth INR 4,000 for a good life, a five-year warranty, and a 6-month EMI at 0% interest. The company is providing several other benefits to customers as well.
Alongside these offers, Hero is also launching several new products in the market. The company is introducing 8 new models, including bikes and scooters. Additionally, existing products will be made available in new variants and colors to cater to the needs and preferences of different markets. One of the recently launched models is the Xtreme 160R Stealth 2.0 Edition.
Furthermore, Hero is expected to launch its electric scooter, called Vida, during this festive season. This electric scooter will be launched under the Hero brand and is likely to compete with other electric scooters in the market, such as the e-Chetak, TVS iQube, and Ola S1 Pro. Hero will reveal the price and features of its electric scooter on October 7th, 2022.
With these exciting offers and new product launches, Hero is aiming to attract more customers and provide them with a wide range of options to choose from.
– Hero, India’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer, has introduced special offers on its vehicles for the festive season.
– The company is offering a discount of Rs.13,500 on its vehicles, valid until October 5th.
– Hero is also offering a Rs.5,000 exchange offer on its scooters, along with cashback, free insurance, free maintenance, gift vouchers, warranty, and 0% EMI.
– The company is launching 8 new models, including bikes and scooters, in the market, along with new variants and colors of existing products.
– Hero may also launch its electric scooter, Hero Vida, with a price of around Rs.1 lakh, competing with other electric scooters in the market.
– The company will disclose the price and features of the e-scooter on October 7th, 2022.