Maruti Celerio: Maruti has launched a new model of its mid-hatchback car, Maruti Celerio, to put an end to the buzz of the Creta. The company claims that this car will deliver a mileage of 35.50 kmpl in its CNG variant. Let’s take a look at its price and features.
Maruti Suzuki is the largest car brand in India, with 7 out of the top 10 cars being from this brand every month. The company has put in a lot of hard work to become such a big brand. It keeps launching its new cars from time to time. This car features a 7-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support. It is equipped with features like first-in-segment hill hold assist, engine start-stop, and a large infotainment screen similar to a tablet. It also includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensors, speed-sensitive door locks, and hill hold assist for the automatic variant.
Maruti Celerio comes with a powerful 1.0-liter dual jet, dual VVT K-Series engine. The CNG variant produces 57 PS of power and 82 Nm of torque, while the petrol variant generates 65 PS of power and 89 Nm of torque, slightly more than the CNG variant. The CNG variant claims to deliver a mileage of 35.50 km/kg (ARAI). This car offers great features along with a killer look.
Talking about the price of Maruti Celerio, it is priced at INR 6,58,000 (ex-showroom). On the other hand, if we go with the petrol variant of Celerio, its price ranges from INR 4.99 lakh to INR 6.94 lakh (ex-showroom).
And, Maruti has introduced the new Celerio to compete with the Creta, offering excellent features and a stylish look. With its powerful engine and competitive pricing, it aims to attract car enthusiasts in the market.
– Maruti Suzuki has launched a new model of its mid-hatchback car, Maruti Celerio.
– The company claims that the car will provide a mileage of 35.50 kmpl in the CNG variant.
– The car comes with features like a 7-inch touchscreen display, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support, hill hold assist, engine start-stop, and a large infotainment screen.
– Safety features include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensors, speed sensitive door lock, and hill hold assist for the automatic variant.
– The CNG variant is powered by a 1.0-liter dual jet, dual VVT engine that produces 57 PS of power and 82 Nm of torque, while the petrol variant produces 65 PS of power and 89 Nm of torque.
– The CNG variant claims a mileage of 35.50 km/kg (ARAI).
– The price of the Maruti Celerio starts at Rs. 6,58,000 (ex-showroom) for the CNG variant and ranges from Rs. 4.99 lakh to Rs. 6.94 lakh (ex-showroom) for the petrol variant.