Citroen C3 Aircross: In today’s time, 7-seater cars are gaining popularity among people. The main reason behind this is that in a bigger car, you can easily take your family anywhere. Therefore, for people with larger families, a 7-seater car can prove to be a better option.
Due to the increasing demand for such cars, automobile manufacturers have started producing 7-seater cars. In this regard, it is worth mentioning that Citroen is soon going to launch in the market. It will have two variants – the C3 hatchback and the C5 Aircross. It will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
The Citroen New 7 Seater car offers some great features. The wheels are 16 inches in size instead of the usual 17 inches. It is believed that it will provide a spacious cabin. Features such as plastic body cladding, glass area, and long rear overhang can also be found in this car.
It is said that Citroen’s new 7-seater MPV will compete with the available Renault Triber in the market. This new car could be named C3 Aircross. The look of this car will be different from the Citroen C3. Changes in the bumper, fog lamp assembly, and front grille will be visible.
The powertrain of the Citroen 7-seater MPV will be equipped with a 1.2L, 3-cylinder turbo petrol and 1.2L, 3-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine. This engine is also seen in the C3 hatchback. The car will also offer features like a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, digital instrument cluster, and speed sensitive auto door lock.
Overall, the Citroen New 7 Seater car seems to be an attractive option for families looking for a spacious and feature-rich vehicle. Its launch will provide more choices to people in the 7-seater segment of the market.
– The demand for 7-seater cars is increasing in the current times.
– Car manufacturers are now producing 7-seater cars to meet this demand.
– Citroen is set to launch two variants of a 7-seater car called C3 Hatchback and C5 Aircross.
– The features of Citroen New 7 Seater include a 16-inch wheel, spacious cabin space, plastic body cladding, glass area, and rear overhang.
– Citroen’s new 7-seater MPV will compete with Renault Triber in the market.
– The car may be called C3 Aircross and will have a different look from the Citroen C3.
– The car will come with two engine options, a 1.2L, 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine, and a 1.2L, 3-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine.
– It will have features such as a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, digital instrument cluster, and speed-sensitive auto door lock.