Hero Karizma XMR: Hero MotoCorp has launched its popular model, Hero Karizma XMR, in a completely new style in the Indian market. The bike’s engine has been updated and it comes with amazing features. There are rumors that the price of this bike may see a slight increase.
The new Hero Karizma XMR is equipped with lightweight clip-on handlebars, which are coupled with slip assist clutch and six-step monoshock suspension. To ensure better braking, the bike features dual-channel anti-lock braking system (ABS). The company has introduced this bike in three colors, including iconic yellow, matte phantom black, and turbo red.
The Hero Karizma XMR offers a range of fantastic features. It includes a segment-first adjustable windscreen, intelligent illumination headlamp, turn-by-turn navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, LED lighting, and an LCD dash. Riders will also get features such as SMS and call notifications, and gear position indicator.
When it comes to the engine, the Hero Karizma XMR is powered by a new 210cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that produces a maximum power of 25.15 bhp and a maximum torque of 20.4 Nm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with slip and assist clutch. The bike rides on a new steel trellis frame and features telescopic front forks and preload adjustable monoshock at the rear.
The starting ex-showroom price of the Hero Karizma XMR is INR 172,900. The bike has a stunning and impressive look. It will compete with Bajaj Pulsar in the market.
And, Hero MotoCorp has launched the Hero Karizma XMR with a fresh design and exciting features. The bike offers great performance and comes in attractive color options. With its powerful engine and advanced technology, it is expected to make a mark in the Indian market.
– Hero MotoCorp has launched the new Hero Karizma XMR in the Indian market.
– The bike features a redesigned look and updated engine.
– It comes with a lightweight clip-on handlebar, slip assist clutch, and six-step mono-shock suspension.
– The bike also has dual-channel ABS for better braking.
– It is available in three colors: iconic yellow, matte phantom black, and turbo red.
– The Hero Karizma XMR offers a range of impressive features, including an adjustable windshield, intelligent illumination headlamp, turn-by-turn navigation, Bluetooth, and LED lighting.
– The bike is powered by a 210 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, producing a maximum power of 25.15 bhp and maximum torque of 20.4 Nm.
– It comes with a six-speed gearbox and slip and assist clutch.
– The bike has a steel trellis frame, telescopic front forks, and preload adjustable mono-shock at the rear.
– The starting ex-showroom price of the Hero Karizma XMR is 172,900 rupees.
– It will compete with the Bajaj Pulsar in the market.