Toyota Taisor has launched its new SUV in India called the ‘Urban Cruiser Taisor’. The company had trademarked the name a while back, which gave rise to speculations about Toyota launching a rebadged Maruti Suzuki vehicle under this name. However, there has been no confirmation of this yet. The powertrain of the Toyota Taisor is expected to be similar to the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, which is sold by Toyota India as the Glanza. Today, we will explore more about this upcoming Toyota compact crossover.
In terms of styling, the Toyota Taisor is expected to feature elements from the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara. Keeping this in mind, it is expected that Toyota will follow a similar formula with their new compact crossover, taking design cues from the Highlander as well. As a result, its shape will be distinct, but the side profile may remain similar.
The Toyota Taisor can possibly offer a cabin layout similar to the Brezza. However, they may use different color schemes and materials for the new urban cruiser. The Toyota Taisor is expected to come with a 9-inch touchscreen, auto climate control, head-up display, 360-degree camera, wireless charging, connected car technology, cruise control, six airbags, ABS with EBD, and electronic stability program (ESP).
In terms of engine options, it is expected that the Toyota Taisor will be powered by the same engines as the Vitara Brezza. It may come with a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated K-Series petrol engine and a 1.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine. This engine is capable of producing 89 BHP and 113 Nm of torque. It will be available with a 5-speed manual or automatic transmission.
Overall, the Toyota Taisor SUV is set to make its mark in the Indian market with its luxurious makeover and impressive features. With its stylish design, branded features, and powerful engine, it is expected to attract a wide range of customers. Toyota enthusiasts and SUV lovers can look forward to the official launch of the Toyota Taisor SUV and experience the luxury and performance it has to offer.
– Toyota has trademarked the name “Urban Cruiser Taisor” for its new SUV in India.
– There were speculations that the company would launch a rebadged Maruti front Launham using this name, but it has not been confirmed yet.
– The Toyota Glanza is based on the Baleno platform and is sold in India.
– The upcoming Toyota compact crossover may follow a similar formula and borrow design elements from the Highlander.
– The Taisor SUV car may have features similar to the Maruti Brezza, including a 9-inch touchscreen, auto climate control, head-up display, 360-degree camera, wireless charging, connected car technology, cruise control, six airbags, ABS with EBD, and stability program.
– The Taisor SUV may come with a powerful engine similar to the stylish Frankeos, possibly a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated K-series petrol engine and a 1.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine, capable of producing 89 BHP and 113 Nm of torque. It could be paired with a 5-speed manual or automatic transmission.