Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R: Kawasaki has successfully sold the first two batches of its powerful bike, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R. According to bike enthusiasts, the company included 25 bikes in each batch, resulting in a total of 50 bikes sold so far. The delivery of these bikes is expected to be completed by the end of this month or the next month.
The delivery for the second batch of this bike is scheduled to be completed by December. However, the company has not made any official announcement regarding this. Those who have not been able to book this bike need not worry as the company will reopen bookings for the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R in February 2024.
It is worth mentioning that the showroom price of this bike is 8.49 lakh rupees. The company has only offered one variant and one color option for this bike.
As for the engine, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R is equipped with a 399cc liquid-cooled inline-four engine. It delivers a maximum power output of 79bhp at 14,500rpm with ram air assistance, and 77bhp at 13,000rpm with standard mode. The torque output is 39Nm at 13,000rpm. The engine is paired with a 6-speed gearbox.
The bike features a 4.3-inch digital TFT color console with two display modes. It also offers Bluetooth connectivity, allowing the instrument cluster to be synced with a smartphone. The bike provides four riding modes: Sport, Road, Rain, and Rider (customizable). It is available in black color only. It will compete directly with the Honda CBR650R and the KTM 390 Duke.
And in the last, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R has garnered great success with the sale of its first two batches. Bike enthusiasts can expect deliveries by the end of this month or the next. The company plans to reopen bookings for this bike in February 2024. With its powerful engine and advanced features, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R is set to give tough competition to other bikes in its segment.
– Kawasaki has sold the first two batches of its powerful motorcycle, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R, which consists of 25 bikes in each batch.
– The company has sold a total of 50 bikes so far, with deliveries expected to be completed by the end of this month or next month.
– The delivery for the second batch of the bike is expected to be made by December, although no official announcement has been made by the company.
– The booking for this bike will be reopened in February 2024.
– The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R has a showroom price of Rs 8.49 lakh and is available in only one variant and color option.
– The bike features a 399cc liquid-cooled inline-four engine, with a maximum power output of 79bhp at 14,500rpm and 39Nm of torque at 13,000rpm.
– It comes with a 4.3-inch digital TFT color console with two display modes and Bluetooth connectivity.
– The bike offers four riding modes: Sport, Road, Rain, and Rider (customized).
– The direct competitors of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R are the Honda CBR 650R and the KTM 390 Duke.