Nissan Magnite: Nissan Magnite, priced at 6 lakhs, is a feature-rich SUV from Nissan that outshines the competition in terms of looks and features. With the increasing demand for SUVs in the country, larger vehicles like SUVs are becoming more popular on urban roads. When it comes to affordable SUVs in the Indian market, Nissan Magnite is the first name that comes to people’s minds. This impressive car has gained popularity among consumers due to its powerful features and striking looks. Today, we will provide you with information about its features, powerful engine, and price.
Nissan India has launched its special edition Nissan Magnite Geza in the Indian market. The company has priced the new edition at 7.39 lakhs (ex-showroom). According to the company, the Geza variant of Nissan Magnite is influenced by Japanese theater and its expressive musical theme. Let’s take a look at what’s new in this latest car.
In terms of the engine, Nissan Magnite is equipped with a 1.0-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine. This engine generates a power of 71 bhp and torque of 96 Nm. The car is paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox. The higher variants of Magnite also come with a 1.0-liter turbo petrol engine, available with a 5-speed manual transmission and CVT gearbox.
Nissan Magnite comes with several premium features. The standard features include wireless Android Auto, JBL speakers, ambient lighting system, rear camera, beige upholstery (optional), shark-fin antenna, and a 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system. In addition, the new Magnite now comes with ESP, traction control, hill start assist, and TPMS as standard across all variants.
Nissan Magnite is available in a single variant in the market. The car is available in 5 color schemes.
The price of Nissan Magnite in the country is 7.39 lakhs (ex-showroom). Bookings for the new car have already begun. The ex-showroom price of the standard variant of Magnite currently ranges from 5.99 lakhs to 11.02 lakhs.
And, Nissan Magnite is a feature-packed SUV that offers great value for money. With its powerful engine and premium features, it is a standout choice in the affordable SUV segment.
– Nissan India has launched the special edition of its compact SUV, the Magnite, in the Indian market.
– The special edition, named Magnite Geza, is priced at Rs 7.39 lakh (ex-showroom).
– The Geza variant is influenced by Japanese theater and expressive musical themes.
– The Magnite is equipped with a 1.0-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine generating 71 bhp power and 96 Nm torque.
– It comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox, and the higher variants have the option of a 5-speed manual or a CVT gearbox with a 1.0-liter turbo petrol engine.
– The standard features of the Magnite include wireless Android Auto, JBL speakers, ambient lighting system, rear camera, beige upholstery (optional), shark-fin antenna, and a 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
– The new Magnite also offers ESP, traction control, hill start assist, and TPMS as standard across all variants.
– The Magnite is available in a single variant and comes with five color options.
– The starting price of the Magnite is Rs 7.39 lakh (ex-showroom), and the standard variant is priced between Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 11.02 lakh (ex-showroom).