Mahindra is all set to make its mark in the cruiser segment with its upcoming bike, the BSA Gold Star. This bike promises to give tough competition to the likes of Royal Enfield and Jawa with its impressive looks and powerful engine. In the current market, there is a decent range of bikes available in the cruiser segment. When it comes to cruisers, Royal Enfield is the first name that comes to mind. The youth segment is crazy about Royal Enfield bikes. The company has also made changes to its bikes from time to time.
To give tough competition to Royal Enfield, many companies and brands have launched their products, but have been unsuccessful. In the midst of this, it has been reported that the BSA Gold Star bike will soon be launched in the market. It is said that the BSA Gold Star bike will compete with Royal Enfield in the market. This bike will soon be available in the market. This is a model of Mahindra and was quite popular at one time.
For your information, let me tell you that this amazing bike from Mahindra will soon be launched in the Indian market. However, no information has been given by the company regarding when it will be launched. It is estimated that this bike will be launched in the Indian market by March 2023.
If we talk about the engine of this amazing Mahindra bike, it may come with a liquid-cooled, 652cc single-cylinder and four-valve engine based on BSA Gold Star 650 bike. Air fins will be used to maintain the old look of the engine. This engine is capable of producing 44 bhp of power and 55 nm of peak torque. It will be paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
Talking about the price of the Mahindra BSA Gold Star bike, it may be available in the market between 3.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs INR. However, it is expected to be slightly more expensive compared to the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 bike. There is hope for a significant difference in the price.
And, the Mahindra BSA Gold Star bike is all set to make a powerful entry into the cruiser segment, giving tough competition to Royal Enfield. With its striking looks and powerful engine, this bike is expected to attract bike enthusiasts in the Indian market.
– Mahindra is set to launch the BSA Gold Star 650 bike, which will compete with Royal Enfield in the cruiser segment.
– The bike is expected to be launched in the Indian market by March 2023.
– It will feature a 652cc single-cylinder, four-valve engine with liquid-cooled technology, producing 44 bhp and 55 Nm of torque.
– The engine will be paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
– The price of the Mahindra BSA Gold Star 650 bike is estimated to be between 3.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs rupees.
– The price may be slightly higher than the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 bike.
– The bike has a stylish look and a powerful engine, making it a strong contender in the cruiser segment.