BMW 630i Gran Turismo M Sport Signature: BMW has launched another limited edition in India, the 6-series based Limited Edition. The new 630i Gran Turismo M Sport Signature Edition is priced at INR 75.90 lakhs (ex-showroom). The luxury car will be assembled in BMW’s Chennai facility. The booking for the limited edition model has already started on BMW’s official website. The exterior design of the 630i M Sport Signature Edition is similar to the standard 6-series M Sport variant with the addition of chrome on the grill.
The cabin features a 12.3-inch infotainment unit, a fully digital instrument panel, and 10.25-inch touchscreen monitors for rear-seat passengers. Safety features include 6 airbags, ABS with brake assist, attention assist, dynamic stability control, and more. The car is powered by a 2.0-liter petrol engine with an output of 254 bhp and 400 Nm of torque.
– BMW has launched a limited edition of the 630i Gran Turismo M Sport Signature in India.
– The price of the limited edition is 75.90 lakh rupees.
– The car is assembled at BMW’s facility in Chennai.
– Booking for the limited edition is now open on the company’s official website.
– The limited edition is 3 lakh rupees more expensive than the regular M Sport variant of the 6 Series.
– The exterior design of the limited edition is similar to the standard 6 Series M Sport variant, with the addition of extra chrome on the grills.
– The car features coupe-like roof, sweeping body style, signature BMW kidney grille, and laser LED headlights.
– The cabin of the 630i M Sport Signature includes a 12.3-inch infotainment unit, a fully digital instrument panel, and two 10.25-inch touchscreen monitors for rear passengers.
– The car also includes features like a 16-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system, BMW gesture control, wireless charging, and ambient lighting.
– Safety features include 6 airbags, ABS with brake assist, attentiveness assistance, dynamic stability control, electronic differential lock control, dynamic traction control, auto hold with electric parking brake, cornering brake control, and ISOFIX child seat mounting.
– The car is powered by a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder petrol engine that produces 254 bhp and 400 nm of torque.
– It comes with an 8-speed automatic gearbox.
– Diesel powertrain option is not available for this car.
– BMW is working on a large scale to deliver the car to customers in the shortest possible time.