– Tata Motors is testing the facelifted version of the Tata Nexon SUV, which is expected to be launched soon.
– The facelifted model will feature major updates in both the interior and exterior to boost sales.
– It is speculated that the new petrol engine and design updates will increase the sales of the Tata Nexon.
– The front design of the Tata Nexon has been inspired by the Harrier EV, featuring updated headlights, grille, and alloy wheels.
– The interior of the Tata Nexon will include a new steering wheel, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a digital dashboard.
– ADAS safety features, such as high beam assist, lane change alert, traffic sign recognition, and 360-degree camera, may be included in the SUV.
– The Tata Nexon will be equipped with a powerful engine, including a new 1.2-liter turbo petrol engine generating 123 HP and 225 NM of torque.
– The SUV is expected to have a competitive price range, ranging from INR 7.68 lakh to INR 14.60 lakh.
In the ever-evolving landscape of the Indian automotive industry, the competition among car manufacturers is fierce. One of the latest contenders to enter the arena is the Tata Nexon, a vehicle that promises to disrupt the status quo and challenge the dominance of the Hyundai Creta. Equipped with a powerful engine and an array of smart features, the Tata Nexon is making waves in the market.
The Tata Nexon is set to receive a substantial interior makeover. Among the notable changes are a brand-new steering wheel and an impressive 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system. These updates aim to provide a more refined and sophisticated cabin experience for passengers, elevating the overall driving experience.
Key Specifications of Tata Nexon
The Tata Nexon comes with a competitive starting price of Rs. 8.00 lakh onwards, making it an attractive option for budget-conscious buyers. In addition to affordability, it boasts impressive mileage figures ranging from 17.05 to 24.07 kmpl, ensuring that you get more bang for your buck. The Nexon’s engine options include 1199 to 1497 cc variants, offering versatility to cater to different driving preferences.
While the Tata Nexon comes with a slew of advantages, it’s essential to consider some drawbacks as well.
Safety: The Tata Nexon boasts a 5-star safety rating, ensuring that you and your passengers are well-protected on the road.
Fuel Options: This versatile vehicle is available in petrol, diesel, and CNG variants, giving buyers a choice that suits their needs.
Transmission Choices: Whether you prefer manual or automatic, the Tata Nexon has you covered, offering both transmission options.
Seating Capacity: With a spacious interior accommodating up to 5 passengers, the Nexon is ideal for family outings or road trips with friends.
Interior Quality: Some users have reported concerns about the interior quality, with complaints of scratchy hard plastics, rough edges, and panel gaps. This aspect could be a point of improvement for Tata Motors.
Low-end Grunt: The diesel engine may require some revving to perform optimally from a standstill, which can be a minor inconvenience for those who prioritize instant acceleration.
Infotainment Screen: Users have noted that the infotainment screen can be slow to respond, with a low-resolution display and an interface that is not always intuitive.
User Reviews Tata Nexon
When considering a purchase, it’s essential to take into account the experiences of actual users. Rajnish Kumar shared his concerns about rusting issues on his Tata Nexon, despite its relatively young age. While the issue was addressed by the service center, it’s a point of concern that potential buyers should be aware of.
On the other hand, Shivam Malhotra expressed immense satisfaction with his Tata Nexon, highlighting its value for money, impressive features, and design. Additionally, he praised the car’s safety features, underlining its overall appeal.
The Tata Nexon’s entry into the Indian automotive market signifies a significant shift in the competition landscape. With its powerful engine options, an array of smart features, and a competitive price point, it poses a formidable challenge to the Hyundai Creta’s dominance. However, it’s crucial for prospective buyers to consider both the pros and cons and weigh them against their specific needs and preferences. As the automotive industry continues to evolve, the Tata Nexon stands as a testament to Tata Motors’ commitment to innovation and excellence in design and engineering.