– Hero has launched an updated version of its Glamour motorcycle to compete with Honda.
– The Hero Glamour 2023 comes in two variants: drum and disc.
– The bike has a powerful 125cc engine that generates 10.72bhp power and 10.6Nm torque.
– It has a 5-speed gearbox and an 18-inch alloy wheel.
– The company claims that the new Glamour can provide a mileage of 63 kilometers per liter of fuel.
– The new model of Glamour has some changes in the rider and pillion seats, with reduced height and a comfortable profile.
– It comes in three color options: Candy Blazing Red, Techno Blue-Black, and Sports Red-Black.
– The ex-showroom price of the updated Glamour in Delhi ranges from 82,348 rupees to 86,348 rupees.