Toyota Innova Crysta: Toyota’s SUV, the Innova, has always been a popular choice among Indian consumers. Known for its reliability and capability to traverse rough terrains, the Innova has consistently been the best-selling SUV by Toyota. However, buyers are often surprised by its hefty price tag. Recently, the company announced yet another price hike for the Innova Crysta, making it even more expensive.
The price increase affects only the Sigma variant of the Toyota Fortuner. The company increased the prices of this variant by up to 70,000 rupees (ex-showroom). With this change, the top variant of the Fortuner now costs around 64 lakh rupees (on-road, Karnataka).
The Toyota Innova Crysta is available in both petrol and diesel engine options, with both manual and automatic transmission variants. The diesel variants also offer a 4X4 option, which is available with both manual and automatic transmissions. The company has increased the prices of all the 4X2 variants by 44,000 rupees, while the 4X4 variants have seen a price hike of up to 70,000 rupees.
Despite the price increase, the Toyota Innova Crysta remains a top choice for SUV buyers in India. Its reputation for durability and performance, combined with its versatile features and spaciousness, continues to attract customers. While the price hike may deter some buyers, the Innova Crysta’s overall package and positive track record in the market make it worth considering for those in search of a reliable and capable SUV.
And in the last, the recent price hike of the Toyota Innova Crysta may require buyers to spend a few thousand rupees more, but the SUV’s qualities and popularity in the Indian market make it a compelling choice.
– Toyota has increased the price of its popular SUV, the Fortuner.
– The price increase ranges from 70,000 rupees for the Sigma variant of the Fortuner.
– The top variant of the Fortuner now costs around 64 lakh rupees.
– The Fortuner is available in both petrol and diesel engine options, with manual and automatic transmission variants.
– The prices for the 4X2 and 4X4 variants of the diesel Fortuner have also been increased.
– The 4X2 variants have seen a price increase of 44,000 rupees, while the 4X4 variants have seen an increase of up to 70,000 rupees.