As the market for electric cars continues to grow steadily, car companies are now shifting their focus towards electric vehicles. Many automobile companies are launching their own electric cars. If you are also frustrated with rising petrol and diesel prices and are considering buying an electric car, then today we are going to provide you with details about an amazing electric car that Ford Motor Company is planning to launch by November this year.
This car is named Ford Mustang Mach-E Select, and it will be a 5-seater SUV. For the car, you will have the option to choose from stunning colors such as Grabber Blue, Atlas Blue, Shadow Black, Rapid Red, Eruption Green, Dark Matter Gray, Carbonized Gray, and Iconic Silver.
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Select will be launched with battery options of 75.7 kWh and 98.7 kWh, which will provide a range of more than 400 km on a single charge. This electric car can accelerate from 0 to 60 MPH in just 6.3 seconds.
In terms of features, the car will include a manual liftgate, body color bumpers, breath front grille design, rear privacy glass, LED reflector headlamps, wiper-activated headlamps, LED tail lamps with turn signals, LED turn signal indicators, black painted caps, sideview mirrors, black molded-in-color front/rear door cladding, and rain sensing wipers.
The car’s features will also include a 15-inch vertical touch screen with a 10.2-inch digital driver display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, a switchable cord and wall-mounted mobile charge cord with 120V or 240V capability, a panoramic sunroof, 18-inch painted carbonized gray aluminum wheels, a 6-way adjustable manual driver seat, and an anti-lock brake system.
In terms of safety, the car will offer airbags, front-seat mounted side-impact, rear-seat mounted side-impact, side curtains, safety belt reminder, tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), auto lock/unlock, blind spot monitoring system, 360-degree camera, and emergency call alert.
In addition to all these features, in terms of price, it is expected to be launched at a starting price of 70 lakh rupees. It is claimed that after its launch, the car will compete with powerful cars in the segment such as Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Hyundai Ioniq 5, Kia EV6, and Nissan Ariya.
– Car companies are shifting their focus towards electric cars due to the increasing demand in the market.
– Ford Motor Company is planning to launch an electric SUV called Ford Mustang Mach-E Select.
– The car will have a 5-seater capacity and will be available in various color options.
– The Ford Mustang Mach-E Select will offer a range of over 400 km on a single charge.
– It can accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 6.3 seconds.
– The car will have features such as a manual liftgate, LED headlights, panoramic sunroof, and a 15-inch vertical touch screen.
– Safety features include airbags, blind spot monitoring system, 360-degree camera, and emergency call alert.
– The starting price of the car is expected to be around 70 lakh rupees.
– The Ford Mustang Mach-E Select will compete with cars like Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Hyundai Ioniq 5, Kia EV6, and Nissan Ariya.