Kia Motors is known for updating its cars ahead of time, and the upcoming Kia Sonet 2024 is no exception. Recently, the company updated this car due to some negative reviews, and there are rumors that it might launch in 2024.
Though the details of the updates are not confirmed yet, it is expected that the design will remain similar with possible changes in the headlights. The car is likely to come with a petrol engine with a capacity of 998cc and manual transmission.
It is speculated to offer a mileage of around 14-16 kmpl and may have features like mobile connectivity, music system, power steering, power windows, and air conditioning. The expected price of the Kia Sonet 2024 is around 8 lakh rupees.
– Kia Sonet is expected to receive a facelift and be updated in 2024.
– The exact changes in the update are not confirmed yet, but there may be changes to the headlights.
– The 2024 Sonet is expected to come with a 998 cc petrol engine and manual transmission.
– It is estimated to have a mileage of around 14-16 kmpl and a fuel tank capacity of 42 liters.
– The updated Sonet may come with features such as mobile connectivity, music system, power steering, power windows, ABS, air conditioning, driver and passenger airbags, and multi-function steering wheel.
– The expected price of the 2024 Kia Sonet is around 8 lakh rupees at the showroom. Note that the official confirmation of the launch date and price is pending.