Hyundai Exter SUV: The Slow Rise of Electric Vehicles
Hyundai Exter SUV: The automotive market is slowly witnessing a surge in electric vehicles. Hyundai Motor India is gearing up to launch six new electric vehicles by 2028, with plans to invest Rs 4,000 crore in this EV segment. Unlike other companies, Hyundai is focusing more on small cars. It has set up 85 single fast charging stations, along with 10 single fast charging stations and 5 dual ultra-fast charging stations.
When we talk about the design of this car, both the exterior and interior have undergone significant changes. The Exter EV features a closed front grille with blue accents in several places. The interior details of this car also look quite impressive.
In terms of price, the new Hyundai Exter EV is expected to be priced around the same range as the Tata Punch EV. The Tata Punch ICE model is priced between 6 to 10 lakh rupees. The Exter’s ex-showroom price is expected to be 5.99 lakh rupees.
The Exter EV will compete with the Tata Punch EV, which is set to be launched during Diwali. It offers a range of over 300 km, providing ample mileage for daily commuting.
As the electric vehicle market continues to grow, it is important for car manufacturers to provide affordable and efficient EV options. The Hyundai Exter EV aims to cater to the increasing demand for electric vehicles in India and contribute to a greener and more sustainable future.
– Hyundai India is planning to launch six new electric vehicles by 2028, with an investment of 4,000 crore rupees in the EV segment.
– The upcoming Hyundai Exter SUV will have a redesigned exterior and interior, featuring a closed front grill and blue accents.
– The price of the Hyundai Exter EV is expected to be around the same as the Tata Punch EV, which ranges from 6 lakh rupees to 10 lakh rupees.
– The Exter EV is expected to have a range of more than 300 km and may be launched during Diwali.
– The article also mentions other unrelated topics such as a girl dancing to a song, political updates, smartphone launches, and bike offers.