If you are planning to buy a car, then you may have to wait for a few days as some new cars are going to be launched in the country next month. These cars include both new models and facelift versions. One of the upcoming cars is the Tata Nexon facelift, which will be launched on September 14.
It comes with a new digital instrument cluster and attractive changes to the bumper and side grille. Another car to look out for is the Tata Nexon EV facelift, which will have improved comfort and design. Honda Elevate and Citroen C3 Aircross are also set to be launched soon with exciting features and specifications.
– Several new car launches are planned in India next month
– The Tata Nexon facelift will be launched on September 14 with a new digital instrument cluster and changes to its look and features
– The Tata Nexon EV facelift will also be updated with improvements to passenger and driver comfort and a new design
– Honda is bringing a new SUV car called the Honda Elevate to India with updated features and specifications
– The Citroen C3 Aircross will be launched in India soon with a 1.2-liter turbo petrol engine and automatic and manual transmission options.