1. Several smartphone brands, including Realme, Oppo, and Motorola, are launching new handsets this week in China and India.
2. One of the smartphones being launched is a flip phone, adding to the variety of options available to consumers.
3. The upcoming smartphone launches include Vivo V29e, Oppo Find N3 Flip, iQOO Z7 Pro, iQOO Z8, iQOO Z8x, Moto G84, and Realme GT 5.
4. The launch dates for these smartphones range from August 28th to September 1st.
5. The price range for these smartphones is estimated to be between 10,000 to 90,000 rupees, offering high-capacity batteries, cameras, fast charging, and impressive performance. Some handsets may take time to become available in India after their launch in China.
Upcoming phone launches are packed with new smartphones this week. Several brands, including Realme, Oppo, and Motorola, are set to launch their new handsets in China and India. It is worth noting that a flip phone will also make its debut in the market this week. If you’re considering buying a new phone, you can wait until this week to make a decision on your preferred smartphone. These smartphones are highly advanced and offer excellent performance.
The smartphones that are expected to launch this week include Vivo V29e, OPPO Find N3 Flip, iQOO Z7 Pro, iQOO Z8, iQOO Z8x, Moto G84, and Realme GT 5, among others. It is worth mentioning that the OPPO Find N3 Flip is a flip phone. Additionally, Jio Phone 5G may be announced on August 28, as the company has its annual general meeting on the same day.
The launch dates for these smartphones are as follows: Vivo V29e – August 28, 2023; Realme GT 5 – August 28, 2023; OPPO Find N3 Flip – August 29, 2023; iQOO Z7 Pro, iQOO Z8, and iQOO Z8x – August 31, 2023; Moto G84 – September 1, 2023; Jio Phone 5G – August 28, 2023 (expected).
The price range of these upcoming smartphones can vary from 10,000 to 90,000 rupees. All these smartphones will boast high-capacity batteries, cameras, fast charging, and excellent performance. However, it is important to note that some handsets that are launched in China may take some time to become available in India.
And, this week is filled with exciting smartphone launches from various brands. If you’re in the market for a new smartphone, it might be worth waiting until this week to explore the options available.