Yamaha MT-15: Yamaha is a well-known motorcycle brand that is loved by many people for its stylish look and powerful engine. Especially, the younger generation is crazy about Yamaha bikes. Yamaha has recently launched a new updated version of its popular bike, the Yamaha MT-15, which is gaining a lot of popularity. Let’s take a detailed look at this bike.
The new version of the Yamaha MT-15 features a stylish look with twin DRLs and projector-style headlights. It also comes with a muscular fuel tank, a step-up seat, arrowhead-shaped mirrors, and side-slung up-swept exhaust, giving it a sporty appearance.
Under the hood, this bike is equipped with a 155cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with a variable valve actuation system. This engine is capable of producing 18.1hp of power at 10,000rpm and 14.2Nm of peak torque at 7,500rpm. The engine is designed according to OBD-2 regulations and claims to provide a mileage of 56.87 km/l.
The Yamaha MT-15 comes with 17-inch alloy wheels and is set to compete with the Suzuki Gixxer SF. It is equipped with front and rear disc brakes with dual-channel ABS. The bike also features a traction control system. The Y-Connect variant of the bike offers Bluetooth connectivity.
Other features of the bike include Bluetooth connectivity, call alerts, email and SMS alerts, and smartphone connectivity.
– Yamaha has launched a new version of their bike, the Yamaha MT-15, which is being highly praised by the youth.
– The bike features a stylish look with twin DRLs and projector-style headlights, as well as a muscular fuel tank, step-up seat, arrowhead-shaped mirrors, and side-slung exhaust.
– It is powered by a 155cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with variable valve actuation, capable of producing 18.1hp power and 14.2Nm torque.
– The engine is designed according to OBD-2 norms and is claimed to provide a mileage of 56.87 km/l.
– The bike comes with dual-channel ABS, front and rear disc brakes, and traction control system. The Y-connect variant also includes Bluetooth connectivity.
– It is priced at 1.65 lakh rupees for the standard variant and Y-connect variant.
– The features and price of the bike are giving tough competition to the Suzuki Gixxer SF.