Yamaha MT-15: Yamaha has launched its new version of the MT-15 in the market, which has become a favorite among young people due to its standard features and stylish look. This bike features a steel engine, which Yamaha has incorporated into their powerful motorcycle, the New Yamaha MT-15.
This sports two-wheeler manufacturing company has come up with a new bike that not only offers an updated engine but also a stylish appearance. The bike comes with twin DRLs, projector-style headlight, muscular fuel tank, step-up seat, arrowhead-shaped mirror, and side-slung swept exhaust. All these features make the bike look even more sporty.
The New Yamaha MT-15 is giving tough competition to the Suzuki Gixxer SF in the domestic two-wheeler market. It features a 155cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with a variable valve actuation system, which generates 18.1hp power at 10,000rpm and 14.2Nm peak torque at 7,500rpm. The engine has been prepared in accordance with the OBD-2 regulations. The bike also comes with 17-inch alloy wheels. The company claims that the bike is capable of delivering a mileage of 56.87 km/l.
In terms of features, the New Yamaha MT-15 comes with dual-channel ABS, front and rear disc brakes, and traction control system. The Y-connect variant also offers Bluetooth connectivity. Additionally, the bike comes with features such as Bluetooth connectivity, call alerts, email and SMS alerts, and smartphone battery status.
Talking about the price, the New Yamaha MT-15 starts at around 1.65 lakh rupees for the standard and Y-connect variants. It has become the first choice among young people due to its standard features and stylish look.
– Yamaha has launched the new MT-15 bike with standard features and a stylish look.
– The bike features a steel engine.
– It has twin DRLs with a projector-style headlight, a muscular fuel tank, a step-up seat, arrowhead-shaped mirrors, and side-slung exhaust.
– The engine is a 155cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with a variable valve actuation system. It produces 18.1hp of power and 14.2Nm of torque.
– The bike comes with dual-channel ABS, front and rear disc brakes, and traction control system.
– The Y-Connect variant of the bike offers Bluetooth connectivity and features like call alert, email, and SMS alerts, and smartphone battery status.
– The starting price of the bike is approximately 1.65 lakh.