Bajaj Pulsar NS250: Bajaj is reportedly gearing up to launch the new Bajaj Pulsar NS250 in the market soon. The company aims to keep up with the popularity of the Pulsar brand by introducing this new bike. While no official statement has been released by the company regarding the launch, speculations suggest that it may happen by the end of this year, during the festive season.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS250 is expected to come with a powerful engine. It may feature a 248.7cc single-cylinder DOHC fuel-injected liquid-cooled engine, producing 31 PS of power and 27 Nm of peak torque. The engine is likely to be paired with a 6-speed transmission.
In terms of performance, the new Pulsar NS250 is expected to reach a top speed of 170 to 215 km/h. Bajaj has been dominant in the 250cc segment for a long time, and it aims to strengthen its position with this new bike.
The bike may also come with impressive features such as USD forks, monoshock suspension, 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, and dual-channel ABS with disc brakes on both wheels. The wheelbase is expected to be around 1351mm, with a ground clearance of 165mm and a seat height of 795mm.
As for the pricing, no information has been released yet. However, it is speculated to be priced around 1.50 to 1.80 lakh INR. The new Bajaj Pulsar NS250 will compete with bikes like the Suzuki Gixxer and KTM in the market.
Overall, the Bajaj Pulsar NS250 promises to offer a stylish design, a powerful engine, and a range of impressive features.
– Bajaj is planning to launch the new Bajaj Pulsar NS250 bike in the market.
– The bike will come with a powerful 248.7 CC single-cylinder DOHC fuel-injected liquid-cooled engine generating 31 PS of power and 27 Nm of torque.
– The bike may have a top speed of 170 to 215 km/h.
– It will come with features like USD forks, monoshock suspension, 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, dual-channel ABS, and disc brakes on both wheels.
– The price of the Bajaj Pulsar NS250 is expected to be around 1.50 to 1.80 lakh.
– It will compete with bikes like Suzuki Gixxer and KTM in the market.