Ola Electric Car: OLA is considered the best in two-wheel electric vehicles in India. Now the company is preparing to launch its electric car in the market. According to media reports, OLA’s patent images have been leaked. In addition, information about its design and look has also been leaked. Today, we are providing you with detailed information about this Ola Electric car.
Looking at the pictures of Ola Electric car, it seems that it is still in the concept stage. The pictures show that the model is not ready for production yet. Recently, Ola released a teaser video of this car when it announced the car. The teaser showed a car with red lines and OLA badges. However, the recent leaked images are different from the car shown in the teaser.
The features of OLA electric car that have been revealed are similar to Tesla Model 3 and Model S. It is a traditional sedan silhouette. It has coupe-like roofline at the rear. The body panels also show some improvements.
The pictures do not show any increase in the distance between the two wheels of the car. It is expected that the wheelbase of both cars will be increased. Unlike traditional electric vehicles, it does not have a front grille. It is rumored that it will have a large battery pack. The headlight assembly is positioned above the bumper. Its LED lights cover the entire hood, touching both headlights. The car also features a double roof.
And in the last, OLA is soon going to enter the market with its electric car which comes with deluxe features. The leaked pictures show a promising design and it seems to compete well with other electric car models in the market.
– Ola, an Indian company known for its two-wheeler electric vehicles, is preparing to launch its own electric car in the market.
– Images and information about the design and look of the Ola Electric car have been leaked. The car appears to be in the concept stage.
– The features of the Ola Electric car are similar to the Tesla Model 3 and Model S.
– The car has a traditional sedan silhouette with coupe-like rooflines and improved body panels.
– The distance between the two wheels of the car has been increased, suggesting a larger wheelbase.
– The car does not have a front grille and is expected to have a large battery pack.
– The headlights are located above the bumper and cover the entire hood.
– The car also offers a double roof feature.