– Honda is launching an electric scooter called Honda EM1e to rival Ola’s electric scooter.
– The scooter was showcased at EICMA in 2022 and is considered the first electric two-wheeler for the European market.
– It has a range of 41.1 km on a single charge and features a compact and stylish design.
– The scooter has a powerful motor capable of generating 1.7 kW power and 90Nm torque.
– It comes with a 29.4Ah lithium-ion battery pack that takes 6 hours to charge from 0 to 100%.
– The scooter prioritizes rider safety and is equipped with disc brakes and drum brakes.
– Its dimensions are 1795mm in length, 680mm in width, and 1080mm in height, with a wheelbase of 1300mm.
– The scooter has a ground clearance of 135mm, seat height of 740mm, and weighs 93 kilograms.