Toyota is set to launch its new 7-seater car, the Toyota Corolla Cross, which is expected to give a tough competition to the Mahindra Scorpio. The car will come with a powerful engine and a range of new features. The engine options for the Corolla Cross include a 2.0-liter naturally aspirated petrol engine and a strong hybrid petrol engine. The car is expected to offer great mileage as well. Some of the standout features of the Corolla Cross include a floating touchscreen infotainment system, Apple Carplay, a 7-inch TFT display for the instrument panel, panoramic view monitor, powered tailgate with kick sensor, automatic moonroof, and power-adjustable driver seat.
In terms of safety, the SUV will offer 7 airbags, pre-collision safety system, steering assist, lane departure alert, lane tracing assist, dynamic radar cruise control, automatic headlamp, and blind-spot monitor. The price of the Corolla Cross has not been revealed yet, but it is expected to be around 17 lakhs. The car will compete with the Mahindra XUV700, Mahindra Scorpio N, and Hyundai Alcazar in the market.
– Toyota is preparing to launch its new 7-seater car, Toyota Corolla Cross, in the market.
– The car will come with a powerful 2.0-liter petrol engine and a hybrid petrol engine.
– It will have features like a floating touchscreen infotainment system, Apple Carplay, and a panoramic view monitor.
– Safety features will include 7 airbags, pre-collision safety system, and lane departure alert.
– The price of the Toyota Corolla Cross has not been revealed yet, but it is expected to be around 17 lakhs.
– The car will compete with Mahindra XUV700, Mahindra Scorpio N, and Hyundai Alcazar.