The legendary bike of the 90s, Honda CD100, is set to make a comeback in a new killer avatar. Honda’s Chinese affiliate company, Wuyang Honda, has launched CG125 in China, which is being considered as the new avatar of CD100 in India. People have been eagerly waiting for this bike for a long time. The company is planning to introduce this bike in the market with a powerful engine and amazing features. In the 90s, Yamaha RX100 and Hero Honda CD100 were the heartbeat of every youth. Even today, many people own this bike. Recently, Yamaha announced the relaunch of its Yamaha RX100. Following the same trend, Honda has hinted at the reintroduction of its Honda CD100 in the market.
During the time when Hero Motocorp and Honda were together, it was known as Hero Honda CD100. But after the separation of both companies, Honda will launch it in a new avatar. We can expect major changes in its engine, features, and looks. This bike may be introduced in the market with a displacement of around 150cc. It was an iconic bike of the company known for its strength, performance, and affordable price. The company will not compromise on these aspects.
The starting price of Honda CD100 in China is expected to be around INR 89,800. The company will offer this bike in a retro look with dual-tone alloy wheels. It will have safety features like ABS braking system. The exact launch date of this bike in India has not been revealed yet. It is rumored to be available in the Indian market in early 2024.
– Honda CD100, a legendary bike from the 90s, will be making a comeback with a powerful engine and new features.
– The Chinese affiliate of the Japanese bike manufacturer Honda, Vuyang Honda, has launched the CG125 in China, which is believed to be the new avatar of CD100 in India.
– People have been eagerly waiting for the relaunch of this bike.
– The new version of Honda CD100 will have a new powerful engine and impressive features.
– Previously known as Hero Honda CD100, it will now be launched by Honda with major changes in engine, features, and looks.
– The bike may be introduced in the market with a 150cc engine.
– Honda CD100 was known for its strength, performance, and affordability.
– The price of the bike has not been announced yet.
– Vuyang Honda has recently launched the CG125 in China, which is considered as the new version of CD100 in India.
– The initial price of the bike can be around Rs. 89,800.
– The bike will be offered in a retro look with alloy wheels and dual-tone colors.
– It is expected to have ABS braking system for safety features.
– The launch date of the bike in India has not been disclosed yet, but it is rumored to be available in the Indian market by 2024.