– Maruti is offering a special offer on the CNG variant of the new Maruti Alto 800.
– The CNG variant of the Maruti Alto 800 is beneficial due to the increasing prices of petrol and diesel.
– The Maruti Alto 800 was introduced in the market in 2000 and has been one of the company’s best-selling cars.
– The company has made several changes to the car over time.
– The CNG variant of the Maruti Alto 800 is priced at Rs. 5.55 lakhs in Delhi.
– If you finance the car with a down payment of Rs. 1 lakh and a 10% interest rate for 5 years, the monthly EMI will be Rs. 9,671.
– The car provides a mileage of 22.05kmpl on petrol and 31.59km/kg on CNG.
– Gori Nagori performed an impressive act in a packed gathering, leaving the audience amazed.
– Poonam Pandey is wielding a knife and causing a stir among the youth, even surprising the elderly.
– Nirahua caught Amarapali in a police uniform, and they boldly indulged in activities in a field.
– Jhanvi Kapoor imitated Kareena Kapoor, entertaining users. One user went too far in their imitation.
– A 5G phone that lasts 27 days on battery has become everyone’s favorite, like the Chandrayaan 3 mission.
– OnePlus’ 11R mobile, originally priced at 44,000, now has a significant discount before Navratri.
– Redmi is launching a powerful smartphone with a DSLR-like band, featuring a 200MP camera with high-quality features.
– VIVO has launched a fantastic smartphone with a 108MP camera, available for only Rs. 11,999.
– The weather forecast predicts heavy rain in 22 districts tomorrow due to the changing monsoon.
– Kajal treated patients as a nurse, but her hotness drove the patients crazy. The video went viral.