Bajaj Pulsar NS160: Bajaj Pulsar, a name synonymous with speed, agility, and innovation in the Indian bike arena, is back with a bang. Its sporty look isn’t just a sight for the sore eyes but has also taken a jab at the rising demand of the TVS Apache. With an engine that roars power and features that are set to rival, the new Bajaj Pulsar NS160 has sent ripples across the market.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Pricing and Market Competition: Priced around 1.35 lakhs, the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 puts forth an aggressive challenge. In the vast sea of two-wheelers, it directly competes with the likes of TVS Apache, Yamaha FZ, and Suzuki Gixxer. With such strong competitors, the Pulsar’s sporty avatar promises more than just a visual treat.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Specifications Overview:
- Price: ₹1,24,611 (Avg. Ex-Showroom price)
- EMI: Starts from ₹4,275/month
- Engine: The bike is powered by a 160.3 cc engine.
- Mileage: As per ARAI, the fuel efficiency is pegged at 52.2 kmpl.
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual, ensuring smooth gear transitions.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Variants Breakdown:
- Pulsar NS160 Single Channel ABS: Priced at ₹1,24,611. This model comes with disc brakes and sleek alloy wheels.
- Pulsar NS160 Dual Channel ABS: A slightly higher-end variant priced at ₹1,37,561. It also features disc brakes and alloy wheels, with the added assurance of dual-channel ABS.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Physical Specifications:
- Kerb Weight: 152 kg, making it one of the heftier options in its category.
- Fuel Tank: A reasonable capacity of 12 liters ensures longer rides without frequent fuel stops.
- Seat Height: At 805 mm, it offers a comfortable elevation for riders.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 The Pros and Cons:
- Good Things:
- Tractable Engine: Ensures the bike responds swiftly and efficiently.
- Ride and Handling: Strikes a balance between speed and safety.
- Affordability of Spare Parts: Maintenance won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Things We Don’t Like:
- Feature Set: Compared to some competitors, it misses out on some features.
- Engine Refinement: At higher revolutions, the engine might not be as smooth.
- Weight: Being one of the heaviest bikes in its class might be a downside for some.
Bajaj’s latest offering, the Pulsar NS160 with its sporty look, is not just an addition but a statement in the market. While it has its strengths and weaknesses, its entry signifies Bajaj’s commitment to continual innovation and addressing varied consumer needs. Whether you’re a Pulsar loyalist or someone looking for a powerful new ride, the NS160 beckons with a promise of thrill and reliability.
– Bajaj Pulsar NS160, with its sporty look, is gaining popularity due to the increasing demand for Apache.
– The bike comes with a powerful engine of 160.3cc, generating 16.7 bhp power and 14.6 Nm torque.
– It is equipped with features like digital meter, gear position indicator, attractive graphics, USD front fork suspension, dual-channel ABS, oil cooled, and perimeter frame.
– The price of Bajaj Pulsar NS160 is around 1.35 lakhs.
– It competes with TVS Apache, Yamaha FZ, and Suzuki gixxer in the market.