Tata Motors is set to launch the new Tata Sumo, which will give tough competition to the Mahindra Bolero. The new Tata Sumo comes with a powerful engine that will create a buzz in the market. Tata has been consistently introducing new vehicles in the market, and now it is bringing the popular Tata Sumo in a new avatar. This car will be equipped with a powerful engine. Additionally, it will come with several new features for customers to explore. The new Tata Sumo is expected to be a strong contender against cars like the Mahindra Bolero and Tata Safari. The price of the new Tata Sumo has not been revealed yet, but it is expected to be around 12 lakhs.
– Tata Motors is planning to launch a new version of the Tata Sumo to compete with the Mahindra Bolero.
– The new Tata Sumo will come with a powerful engine, a 2936cc diesel engine.
– The mileage of the new Tata Sumo is expected to be improved compared to the previous version.
– The car will also come equipped with several new features including cruise control, ADAS, sunroof, Bluetooth connectivity, a large screen music system, hands-free mobile phone reception, roof-mounted AC, fog lamp, power steering, and power windows.
– The price of the new Tata Sumo has not been disclosed yet, but it is expected to be around 12 lakh rupees.
– The new Tata Sumo will compete with cars like the Mahindra Bolero and Tata Safari in the market.