The arrival of the new TVS Apache in the sporty look is set to give tough competition to the Yamaha R15. With its powerful engine, it will create havoc on the roads. TVS has launched its TVS Apache bike in the domestic market with a price tag of 2.43 lakh rupees ex-showroom. The company has already started the booking for its sports bike, which can be booked with a token money of 3,100 rupees. This bike offers a powerful engine, providing a power of 34PS and torque of 27.3Nm. It also comes with various features like a full digital instrument cluster and signature DRL with split headlights. The TVS Apache is expected to compete with the KTM 390 Duke, Honda CB300R, BMW G310R, and Yamaha R15 in the Indian market.
– TVS has launched its TVS Apache bike in the domestic market, priced at INR 2.43 lakh ex-showroom.
– The company has started bookings for the sports bike, with a booking amount of INR 3,100.
– The bike features a powerful 312.2cc, single-cylinder, 4-valve, liquid-cooled engine that generates 34PS power and 27.3Nm torque.
– It also comes with various new features, including go-pro control, a 5-inch TFT fully digital instrument cluster, signature DRLs, tire pressure monitoring system, and more.
– The TVS Apache 310 is available in three variants – Arsenal Black, Arsenal Black with quick shifter, and Fury Yellow, with prices ranging from INR 2.43 lakh to INR 2.64 lakh ex-showroom.
– It will compete with models like KTM 390 Duke, Honda CB300R, BMW G310R, and Yamaha R15 in the Indian market.