Honda may soon launch its own electric scooter, following in the footsteps of Yamaha and TVS. However, according to company sources, Honda may not launch a new electric scooter, but rather convert its existing fuel option scooters into electric transmission. The first scooter to undergo this transformation is said to be the Dio, which is expected to be launched in January or February 2024. The Honda Dio EV may come with a battery capacity of around 4.5 kWh and have a range of approximately 130 kilometers on a full charge. The price of the scooter has not been confirmed yet, but it is estimated to be around 1.1 lakh rupees.
– Honda Motors is reportedly planning to launch its electric scooter, the Honda Dio Ev, in January or February 2024.
– Rather than launching a new electric scooter, Honda may convert its existing fuel-powered scooters to electric transmission, starting with the Dio model.
– The Honda Dio Ev is expected to have a battery capacity of around 4.5 kWh, which can take about 6.30 to 8 hours to fully charge, or 2.30 hours with a fast charger.
– The scooter’s range on a full charge is estimated to be around 130 kilometers, although this may vary depending on speed and riding mode.
– The Honda Dio Ev will feature various new features, including a time clock, digital instrument cluster, low battery indicator, and high-speed indicator.
– The exact price of the scooter has not been revealed yet, but it is estimated to have a showroom price of around 1.10 lakh rupees.