– Yamaha RX 100 is making a comeback in the market with a new attractive look.
– The new model has a powerful engine and offers good mileage, attracting young buyers.
– Yamaha was once known as the most expensive bike company in the market, but faced competition in recent years.
– The new Yamaha RX 100 will have new features along with upgraded old features, such as a fuel tank with a drop shape, flat type seat, and large handlebars.
– The bike will also have features like a round headlamp unit, chromed fender, upward exhaust system, and a semi-digital instrument cluster with wire-spoke wheels.
– There is no specific launch date announced yet, but it is expected to be launched by the end of 2025 or in the beginning of 2026.
– Other news mentioned in the article include a new electric scooter with a range of 115 km, the launch of TVS Apache RTR 310, the affordable Renault Kwid, and the fuel-efficient Hunk bike.