Hero Xtreme is set to make its mark in the market with its sporty look, standard features, and powerful engine. Hero MotoCorp is finally launching its new motorcycle, Xtreme 160R 4V, in the Indian market. Let’s find out more about the specifications of the Hero Xtreme 160R bike.
The Hero Xtreme 160R bike comes in three different color options – Matte Slate Black, Neon Night Star, and Blazing Sports Red. Each color combination adds to the premiumness of the bike.
In terms of performance, the bike has undergone several major updates. It now features a four-valve head, whereas the previous model had a two-valve head. This upgrade has resulted in the addition of the 4V letters to the bike’s name. It enhances the performance of the oil-cooled engine and contributes to better top-end performance.
The Hero Xtreme 160R bike boasts a digital instrument cluster, which adds to its premiumness. Hero MotoCorp claims that the bike has more than 25 telematics features. Another notable change in the Xtreme 160R 4V is the addition of an upside-down front fork. The bike comes with front disc and rear disc or drum brakes options. It also features 17-inch alloy wheels.
The bike showcases a powerful engine with a new 163cc engine that generates 16.6 bhp of peak power at 8,500 rpm. The Hero Xtreme 160R bike is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox. Hero claims that this is the light
– Hero MotoCorp has launched its new motorcycle, Hero Xtreme 160R 4V, in the Indian market.
– The bike comes with a sporty look, standard features, and a powerful engine.
– It is available in three different color options: matte slate black, neon night star, and blazing sports red.
– The bike has been upgraded with a four-valve head, which improves the performance of the oil-cooled engine.
– It features a digital instrument cluster and more than 25 telemetry features.
– The bike also has upside-down front forks, disc brakes, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
– The engine is a powerful 163cc engine that produces 16.6 bhp of peak power at 8,500 rpm.
– The bike is priced at Rs 1,27,300 for the standard version, Rs 1,32,800 for the connected version, and Rs 1,36,500 for the top variant.