Hero has launched its fantastic scooter, the Hero Xoom, which is giving tough competition to the Activa. The scooter offers a stunning design with attractive features. It comes with a powerful engine and smart features that make it popular in the market. The Hero Xoom boasts features like H-shaped LED DRLs, projector LED headlamps, onboard metro age, live tracking, speed alert, geo-fence alert, top-up alert, vehicle start alert, driving score, trip analysis, and Hero Lock. The scooter is equipped with a 110.9cc air-cooled, fuel-injected engine that produces 8.05 bhp of power and 8.70 Nm of torque. It is available in three variants, priced from 68,599 to 76,699 INR (ex-showroom, Delhi).
– Hero has launched its impressive scooter, Hero Xoom, in the market.
– The scooter has a attractive look and a powerful engine.
– It comes with several smart features such as LED DRLs, projector LED headlamp, on-board metro edge, live tracking, speed alert, geo-fence alert, toppling alert, vehicle start alert, driving score, trip analysis, and Hero lock-it.
– The scooter is equipped with a 110.9cc single cylinder, air cooled, fuel injected engine.
– The engine generates 8.05 bhp of power and 8.70 Nm of torque.
– The scooter is available in 3 variants with different prices.
– The LX variant is priced at Rs. 68,599, the VX variant at Rs. 71,799, and the ZX variant at Rs. 76,699.