– Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki is preparing to launch the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R in the Indian market.
– The company has released a teaser on its social media platforms with the caption ‘coming soon’.
– Features of the ZX-4R include a 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster, upside-down forks at the front, a mono-shock system at the rear, Bluetooth connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation, notification alerts, and LED lighting.
– The front brakes have twin 290mm disc brakes with Nissin 4-piston, radial calipers, and the bike comes with dual-channel ABS.
– The expected price of the ZX-4R in India for the standard trim is around 7.5 lakh rupees (ex-showroom).
– The bike is powered by a 399cc 4-cylinder engine, capable of generating 76 bhp at 14,500 rpm and 37.6 Nm of torque at 12,500 rpm.
– The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and offers sport, road, rain, and customizable rider modes.