– Royal Enfield has launched the next generation Bullet 350 with many updates compared to its previous models.
– The new Bullet 350 comes in three attractive colors.
– The variants of the bike range from 1.73 lakh rupees to 2.16 lakh rupees (ex-showroom).
– Booking for the bike has already started.
– For more information on booking, visit the official Royal Enfield website or visit a showroom.
– The bike is built on the company’s J-platform, similar to other models like the Hunter 350 and Classic 350.
– The rear of the Bullet 350 resembles the Harley Davidson 350, but the features are quite different.
– The bike features a 349cc air-oil cooled engine with 20bhp power and 27nm torque.
– The bike also has telescopic forks in the front and twin gas-charged shock absorbers in the rear for better comfort.
– Customers can test drive the new Bullet 350 and learn more about its features soon.
Next-Gen Bullet 350: Royal Enfield, the iconic motorcycle manufacturer, has unveiled its latest offering, the Next-Gen Bullet 350. Packed with numerous updates compared to its predecessors, this motorcycle is poised to take the market by storm. In this article, we will explore the remarkable features, pricing details, and variants of the Next-Gen Bullet 350.
Next-Gen Bullet 350 A New Era for Bullet Enthusiasts
The Next-Gen Bullet 350 by Royal Enfield represents a significant leap forward in terms of design and performance. With a price range that spans from 1.73 lakh rupees to 2.16 lakh rupees, it caters to a wide spectrum of riders, from the budget-conscious to those seeking premium features and quality.
Next-Gen Bullet 350 Powerful Performance
Under the hood, the Next-Gen Bullet 350 is powered by a robust 349cc single-cylinder J-series motor. This engine provides a smooth and reliable performance that Royal Enfield enthusiasts have come to expect. Paired with telescopic front forks and twin rear shocks, the bike ensures a comfortable and controlled ride, even on challenging terrains.
Variety to Suit Your Style
Royal Enfield understands that riders have diverse preferences. Therefore, the Next-Gen Bullet 350 is available in three distinct variants and an array of five captivating colors. Whether you prefer a classic look or a more contemporary style, there’s a Bullet 350 variant to match your taste.
Next-Gen Bullet 350 Regional Pricing
The pricing of the Next-Gen Bullet 350 may vary slightly based on the city you’re in. In metro cities such as Mumbai, the motorcycle is available for ₹2,06,852, while in Bangalore, it comes at ₹2,21,322. Delhi residents can get their hands on this beauty for ₹1,99,932, and those in Pune can enjoy it for ₹2,06,852. These prices are reflective of the bike’s versatility, making it accessible to enthusiasts across the country.
Key Features at a Glance
- Engine Capacity: The Next-Gen Bullet 350 is equipped with a powerful 349cc engine, ensuring a thrilling riding experience.
- Transmission: A 5-speed manual transmission provides smooth gear shifts, enhancing overall ride quality.
- Kerb Weight: With a manageable weight of 195 kg, the motorcycle strikes a balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: A generous 13-liter fuel tank allows for longer rides without frequent refueling stops.
- Seat Height: The comfortable seat with a height of 805 mm ensures a relaxed riding posture.
- Max Power: The 20.2 bhp engine output delivers ample power for both city commutes and highway cruising.
The Next-Gen Bullet 350 by Royal Enfield is more than just a motorcycle; it’s an emblem of tradition and innovation. With its enticing price range, impressive features, and versatile variants, it caters to the preferences and needs of a diverse range of riders. Whether you’re a die-hard Royal Enfield enthusiast or a newcomer to the brand, the Next-Gen Bullet 350 promises an exhilarating and satisfying riding experience. So, gear up and join the journey of a lifetime with Royal Enfield’s latest offering.